HR PolicyWho We Look For
- People with Values of Thousand Years
- KONA I does not mean that it only wants young people.
It wants young hearted, energetic, confident, proactive, and positive people.
- Perseverance & Responsibility Based Practical Skills
- People's role and practical skills must be based on perseverance and responsibility.
KONA I looks for people with "craftsmanship" spirit, no fear of failure, perseverance, and responsibility who constantly challenge themselves.
- Team Mind with Trust and Camaraderie
- Build up the walls of the team members' trust through objective assessment and recognition for oneself and ones work.
KONA I searches for people with courage and love for co-workers who knows how to make a strong teamwork-and people with proactive and creative thinking to make team atmosphere.